20101121

Heart

The pain of my heart is assuaged only by the misery of my being...

Lost and spinning I reach out for something,
something distant and forbidden.
Self afacing hatred tears at my mind,
shredding my grasp of self.

Love...Lust...Pain...Hate...Remorse...

Drowning I gasp for the life that you breath,
warm, love, lust, lost.
Wonton need drives my ambition,
rending my will...my last iota of self.

Flesh...Sweat...Fear...Greed...Emptiness...

Tangled, twisted...fingers drag slowly,
slowly through loves spider web of lust.
Burning desire brings us ever closer,
pushing us furthur apart.

Happy...Sad...Tears...Warmth...Closeness...

Uplifting, realization weighting down my conscienceness,
fear, loathing learning more then one can handle.
Ice cold tendrils grip me,
freezing me with knowledge disallowing fullfillment...

The pain of my heart is assuaged only by the misery of my being...
I bear your weeping frame with the smile of friendship...
Fading I shrink from you...You who will never know me...I who will never be...

No comments: